‘To provide outstanding community and skills learning that meets the needs of learners, communities and local businesses'
- Providing learning which is enjoyable, successful and supports health and wellbeing as well as progression to further study or work.
- Promoting an inclusive and supportive culture of high expectations in which diversity is valued and learners can feel safe and excel.
- Celebrating personal achievement and success.
- Providing outstanding guidance and support.
- Striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do involving learners and stakeholders in decision making and improving services.
- Investing in the development of our staff so they can best contribute to our success.
- Collaborating and leading in strategic partnerships with local communities and businesses.
- Achieving high learner and employer satisfaction, providing excellent value for money.
- Providing excellent facilities and a sustainable flexible service responsive to local priorities in the current economic climate.