Redbridge Institute runs a variety of courses. Some of these courses require you to have an interview with the teaching staff before you can enrol on the course. These courses are identified on our course fact sheets or if you contact us for more details.
Having an interview will help us to identify your existing learning needs, your existing level in order to decide which course is suitable for you.
During the interview:
- We will be checking your personal learning record for qualifications you have achieved
- You will be able to discuss your record with one of our tutors
- you may need to complete English and/or maths screening tests
Please bring the following documents to the interview:
- Evidence of 3 year residency in the UK/EU or other EEA country
- Some form of photographic identification. (for example your passport)
- A means of paying your fees (if applicable)
- Proof of any benefits (dated within last 6 months)
- Previous exam certificates
Please note that an assessment interview does not necessarily guarantee a place on a course and we have no facilities for childcare during the assessment time.
Cant find the course that you're interested in? Please use the links below to access other organisations and course search websites.