British Science Week is a celebration of the best of British science, technology, engineering and maths, featuring fascinating, entertaining and engaging events across the UK.
Free workshops include:
- Digital Technologies (Adults only)
This workshop will help you better understand digital technologies and give you practical tips and tools to create a safer online experience for your whole family.
- Maths Challenge (Parents/Carers and their children)
You will learn that Maths can be fun through a variety of challenging activities and develop ways to help your children (at home) with their mathematics.
- Let’s Explore - Science (Parents/Carers and their children)
This course gives a fun and interesting introduction to science, why things work the way they do, how we use science in our everyday lives and how we can have fun with science.
|Friday 8th March
10:00am - 12:00pm
|Saturday 9th March
10:30am - 12:30pm
|Saturday 16th March
10:00am - 12:30pm
Let’s Explore - Science
- Free - book at reception
(you will be asked to complete an enrolment form)
‘Maths Challenge’ and ‘Let’s Explore - Science’ only:
- each adult can bring up to two children
- adults must participate in all activities with their children
- children attending family learning courses must be 5 years old and over unless stated differently on flyers and factsheets.